With increasing complexity of microcontrollers and circuits, debugging is becoming increasingly important. But which diagnosis and debug functions are really needed and what is unnecessary?
Ten tips on what to pay attention to when selecting a suitable debug tool include:
* Not skimping on the debug interface
* The advantages of a trace interface
* Special emulation devices
* Debuggers for more than trouble shooting
* Application runtime
* Synchronization of multicore SoCs
* Architecture support
For the complete article, click here, courtesy of Automotive Designline Europe.