superior set of tools to create complex PCB documentation more accurately and in a fraction of the time of traditional methods. Included in Version 3.0 are many new features and performance improvements, including enhancements to the Panel Drawing feature and Dimensioning and Assembly Reference Designator functions.
BluePrint-PCB Version 3 new features and enhancements:
* Panel drawing enhancements include flip panel support. Flipped images are supported in panel setup. Flipped image updates supports mapped layer display.
* Auto calculation settings for panel matrix can be maintained in spreadsheet mode for panel setup.
* Panel corner chamfering can now be defined in the panel setup.
* Web route display merging now removes score line display for score lines that intersect web routes. Web route display also removes web route display for web routes that cross inside board outlines.
* Snapping to mill tabs is updated for mill tab placement, dimensioning to mill tabs and mill tab alignment.
* Performance updates were made for designs with complex board outlines.
* Scaling support has been added for Panel drawing setup.
* Pinning Hole/Fiducial can be specified for Panel, for PCB or both.
* The exploded view pictorial display can now be placed onto a separate sheet from the source PCB view. The outline for an exploded view can now be defined as a closed polyline.
* When component outlines overlap, the associated referencedesignators are placed inside owning component outlines without reference designator overlap.
* New controls are available to specify display order for data types within a PCB View.
* Callout bases can now be aligned.
* Coordinate dimensioning text can now be aligned.
* Search can now find reference designators that overlap component outlines or other reference designators; tooling holes that have been added, deleted, or modified on re-import of CAD data; edges of the board outline that have modified on re-import of CAD data; and dimensions that are not tied to a PCB view or shape.
* Customization to BluePrint-PCB menus and toolbars can now be saved to an external file and restored to new BluePrint-PCB installations.
* The Mentor Boardstation ODB++ import interface is extended to support polarity markings are defined in the CAD database.
* Two BluePrint release packages can be merged into one release package.
Availability and Pricing
BluePrint-PCB Version 3.0 is available immediately and will be provided it at no additional charge to all existing customers with a valid maintenance agreement. Actual release content may vary based on customer configuration. For more information visit www.downstreamtech.com